- Go to “Print Management" (type it into the Windows search bar)
- Select "All Printers" and then right click the driver you want to work with (ie. L-Solution)
- Select “Properties”
- Select the security tab. There will be a list of users on the top half of the box and Permissions in the lower half
- For each user in the upper box select “Allow” for Print, Manage This Printer and Manage Documents in the lower box. Then press Apply.
- When you have all of the users done, hit OK
This should cut down the number of times you are seeing copies made of the drivers, like L-Solutions (Copy 1).
Alternative Instructions (Windows 10):
- Go to "Printers and Scanners" (type it into the Windows search bar)
- click "Manage" on the driver you want to work with (ie. L-Solution)
- Select "Printer Properties"
- Continue from Step 4 above.