The new Pulse File Receiver installs as a service automatically.
1. Copy the FileReceiver folder onto your C: Drive. (Does not work on Desktop)
2. Open the FileReceiver folder, right click and run FileReceiver.SettingsUI.exe as an administrator.
3. Accept pop up to install FileReceiver.*
4. Open Windows Services and confirm that "Pulse File Receiver" is running. A log file should appear in the FileReceiver folder as well.
* If FileReceiver fails to install, confirm that there are no spaces in the folder path where it resides. Sometimes a PC username may have a space, which will cause it to fail. If there is a space, replace it with "%20"