Installing the Print Manager as Server on the Kiosk:
1. Copy and paste the Print Manager folder here:
2. Copy the folder path.
3. Open the command prompt as Administrator .
4. Using command prompt go to the Print manager folder by typing/pasting:
5. Type: PulseID.PrintManager.exe install
6. Once installed, open Services and check the server name PrintManager to make sure it is installed. If so, installation is complete.
If the PulseID.PrintManager did not install correctly:
- Was there a typo when specifying the folder path or the "PulseID.PrintManager.exe" file?
- Did you run the Command Prompt as an Administrator?
Example error message that occurs when Command Prompt was not run as an Administrator: