If a platen is no longer available in the designer, first check to see if the product exists is the Administrator still, and is checked off as Active:
If the platen is not listed in the Administrator, Follow these steps:
1. Go to the following folder* (default installation): C:\ProgramData\GraffixProStudio3.0\Media\Garments
*Note that the ProgramData folder is hidden by default, so you may need to change their settings to show hidden folders to access this folder.
2. Find a 600x600px blank image and copy+paste it into the same folder. Rename that image to anything that can be found easily.
3. Open the GPS Admin and go to the Products page.
4. Click "Add" in the top right corner to add a new product.
5. Give the new platen a name - Likely the same as the missing platen.
6. Enter the information required on the screen:
7. When you go to "Choose File," select the blank image you previously renamed in step 2.
8. Save the platen.
9. Restart or Synchronize the designer again to see the new platen.