Unfortunately, we have found this to be an issue with Windows (so it can’t be fixed inside Action-Pro Studio), but we did find an alternate workaround for it.
Please note: if you use this method, the Windows startup speed will be impacted, causing it to take a bit longer for windows to boot. On the up side, it will restore all missing fonts in the users system, not just the ones included with Action Apps.
Here are the steps:
1. Click on the Search button on the taskbar.
2. Type regedit in the search box and hit Enter.
3. Find the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\GRE_Initialize registry key and click on it.
4. On the right-hand part of the regedit window, a list will appear which should contain a value named DisableFontBootCache. Right click on this value, select Modify, then type “1” in the Value Data edit box. If the value is not in the list already, it will need to be created first. Right click below the list, select New -> DWORD (32 bit) Value, name it DisableFontBootCache, then modify its value to 1.
5. Close the regedit window and restart the computer.
When the computer restarts, all fonts should be back again.
We haven’t tested this yet, but you may be able to redo the steps above again and change the value back to 0 to improve boot speed after the fix has been applied. If the fonts disappear again though, you’d need to leave it enabled.