We have received reports of a problem with creating arch text. After you apply the arch the text will become distorted. This is caused by the recent update of Adobe AIR to version 23. Adobe AIR is required to run Spark designer.
Here is a workaround if you are still having an issue.
- Close your Spark software.
- Uninstall Adobe AIR version 23 from Windows Control Panel > Programs and Features.
- Download Adobe AIR version 22 from here: http://download.macromedia.com/air/win/download/22.0/AdobeAIRInstaller.zip
- Unzip the file and run AdobeAIRInstaller.exe. This will install Adobe AIR version 22.
- Launch Spark.
- In the future when prompted to update Adobe AIR click the option to update later.